- Janssen reports positive long-term Phase III data of Tremfya for plaque psoriasis September 19, 2017Janssen Research& Development has reported new positive two-year results from the open-label extension of the Phase III VOYAGE 1 trial of Tremfya (Guselkumab) to treat moderate-to-severe plaque psoriasis. (Source: Drug Development Technology)MedWorm Message: Have you tried our new medical search engine? More powerful than before. Log on with your social media account. 100% free.
- IL-23 Blocker for Psoriasis Successful in Extension Trials IL-23 Blocker for Psoriasis Successful in Extension Trials September 19, 2017For those with chronic plaque psoriasis, responses to tildrakizumab, an experimental interleukin-23 inhibitor, were upheld in two long-term extension studies, and FDA approval could be in the offing.Medscape Medical News (Source: Medscape Medical News Headlines)
- Psoriasis September 19, 2017(Source: eMedicineHealth.com)
- Psoriasis Quiz: Test Your Medical IQ September 19, 2017Title: Psoriasis Quiz: Test Your Medical IQCategory: MedicineNet QuizCreated: 4/21/2011 3:23:00 PMLast Editorial Review: 9/19/2017 6:17:30 PM (Source: MedicineNet Skin General)
- New two-year tremfya ™ (guselkumab) data show patients with moderate to severe plaque psoriasis achieved consistent rates of skin clearance September 18, 2017More than 80 percent of patients receiving TREMFYA ™, including patients transitioned from Humira® to the anti-interleukin (IL)-23 monoclonal antibody, demonstrated PASI 90 and IGA 0/1 scores at week 100 (Source: Johnson and Johnson)
- Psoriasis Severity Tied to Greater Death Risk September 17, 2017(MedPage Today) -- Risk calculated based on Body Surface Area measurement (Source: MedPage Today Dermatology)MedWorm Message: Have you tried our new medical search engine? More powerful than before. Log on with your social media account. 100% free.
- Medical News Today: Best shampoo for psoriasis: What to look for September 17, 2017Psoriasis is a skin condition that also affects the scalp in an estimated 50 percent of cases. Learn more about its treatment with medicinal shampoos. (Source: Health News from Medical News Today)
- Janssen receives chmp positive opinion for guselkumab recommending approval for the treatment of moderate to severe plaque psoriasis in the european union September 16, 2017Pending approval, guselkumab will be the first biologic that selectively blocks interleukin (IL)-23 (Source: Johnson and Johnson)
- Guselkumab (Tremfya) Gets CHMP Backing for Plaque Psoriasis Guselkumab (Tremfya) Gets CHMP Backing for Plaque Psoriasis September 15, 2017The drug selectively targets IL-23, a key driver of the immune inflammatory response in patients with psoriasis.International Approvals (Source: Medscape Today Headlines)
- Janssen Receives CHMP Positive Opinion for Guselkumab Recommending Approval for the Treatment of Moderate to Severe Plaque Psoriasis in the European Union September 15, 2017Pending approval, guselkumab will be the first biologic that selectively blocks interleukin (IL)-23 FOR MEDICAL AND TRADE MEDIA ONLY BEERSE, Belgium, Sept. 15, 2017 -- (Healthcare Sales & Marketing Network) -- Janssen-Cilag International NV annou... Biopharmaceuticals, Dermatology, Regulatory Janssen-Cilag, Janssen, guselkumab, psoriasis (Source: HSMN NewsFeed)
- Janssen reports positive long-term Phase III data of Tremfya for plaque psoriasis September 19, 2017